National Honor Patrol Award
The very best patrols exhibit enthusiasm, teamwork, and camaraderie—that special spark known as patrol spirit.
The National Honor Patrol Award is given to patrols whose members make an extra effort to have the best patrol possible. Your patrol can earn the award by doing the following over a period of three months.
Your patrol may earn multiple award patches by meeting the requirements in additional three-month time periods.
- Have a patrol name, flag, and yell. Put the patrol design on equipment and use the patrol yell. Keep patrol records up-to-date.
- Hold two patrol meetings each month.
- Take part in at least one hike, outdoor activity, or other Scouting event
- Complete two Good Turns or service projects approved by the patrol leaders' council.
- Help two patrol members advance in rank
- Have at least 75 percent of members in full uniform at troop activities.
- Have a representative attend at least three patrol leaders' council meetings.
- Have eight members in the patrol or experience an increase in patrol membership